Home » Blogs » The Danger Of Electric Shock

The Danger Of Electric Shock

An electric shock or often called stun is a danger that often occurs due to human negligence or carelessness when handling electricity. But, an error during electrical installation could also be the reason, so it is better to use the service of residential electrician Columbia SC to avoid dangerous risks like an electrical short circuit. The term is defined as an event or short-circuits event where the human body becomes a conductor for electrical current. Conductors are objects that can conduct electric current. Another definition of electrocution is an event of electric current flowing into the human body caused by contact between the human body against an electric source that can result in stimulation or stimulation. That is what causes pain when electrocuted.

The greater and wider the area of contact between the body and electrical equipment, the lower the installation resistance, and the more electric current that flows to the body, the consequences will be more severe. The condition of the body here is the health condition of someone who is stunned, if someone who is stun is in a state of illness then the consequences will be even worse than the prime condition. When human skin is dry, the body’s resistance is very high and sufficient to protect it from electric shock, but if the condition of the skin sweat even though it is only a little then the body’s resistance is very low against electric shock. Every human body’s resistance is different, adult women have lower resistance compared to adult male bodies, so the electric current passing through adult women’s bodies will be greater and the effect will certainly be more severe.

Electric shock can result in injuries both mild and fatal, causing death. The point is always to be careful and always be vigilant when you are close to electricity and do not forget to wear an electric safety device so that harm to the body can be minimized. And also call an electrician to fix the electrical problem in your house.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *